JohnnycicleJohnnycicle (2010) Season 4 Episode 419-B- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 301 times total.
- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Flash Animation
- Cookie Jar Entertainment, Collideascope Digital Productions
- Animation Studio: Collideascope Digital Productions
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network, Kids' WB!
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Test, Dukey, Susan Test, Mary Test.
- Voice Actors: James Arnold Taylor, Louis Chirillo, Maryke Hendrikse, Ashleigh Ball.
- Directed By Larry Jacobs, John Lei, Paul Riley.
- Produced By Dave Beatty, Loris Kramer, Michael Hirsh, Toper Taylor, Scott Fellows, Pamela Slavin, J. C. Cheng.
- Music: Ian LeFeuvre, Ari Posner.
- First Aired on August 30, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 4
Johnny plays matchmaker for Brain Freezer.
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of a fearless 11-year-old boy, his genetically engineered dog, and his super genius 13-year-old scientist twin sisters.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Johnnycicle" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Johnnycicle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!