Madame Ape Face, Part Two
Alternate Title: Madame No FaceMadame Ape Face, Part Two (Madame No Face) (1977) Season 1 Episode 81-06- Dynomutt, Dog Wonder Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 459 times total.
- Dynomutt, Dog Wonder Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Radley Crowne/The Blue Falcon, Dynomutt, Mayor Gaunt, Madame Ape Face, Fifi Foray, Sarah Showerfaucet.
- Voice Actors: Gary Owens, Frank Welker, Larry McCormick.
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Art Scott, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Frank Andrina, Tom Barnes, Robert Bransford, Lars Calonius, Bill Carney, Rudy Cataldi, Joanna Combellick, Jim Davis, Daniel De La Vega, Joan Drake, Lillian Evans; more Animators ...
- Written By Haskell Barkin, Jameson Brewer, Dick Conway, Tony DiMarco, Ruth Flippen, Willie Gilbert, Orville Hampton, Bill Lutz, Jeff Maurer, Lee Orgel; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Ted Baker, Tom Gleason, Karla McGregor, Ron Sawade, David Stone, Dick Elliott; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 15, 1977.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Saved by The Falcon Fan Snapper, The Daring Duo rush to the aid of the most probable victims. When Fifi Foray wins a beauty contest, Dog Wonder disguises himself as Fifi, and an ensuing scuffle with Madame Ape Face results in Dog Wonder's face stolen. (Dynoape,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Madame Ape Face, Part Two. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Madame Ape Face, Part Two? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!