The Siege of Starro!: Part 2
Alternate Title: The Siege of Starro! Part TwoThe Siege of Starro!: Part 2 (The Siege of Starro! Part Two) (2010) Season 2 Episode 215- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 287 times total.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Warner Bros. TV Animation, Digital eMation, Inc.
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Star Conqueror, Captain Marvel, Dr. Will Magnus, Faceless Hunter, Aquaman, Gold, Alloy, B'wana Beast/Michael Payson Maxwell, Starro, Booster Gold/Michael Jon Carter, Billy Batson, Skeets, Vixen/Mari Jiwe McCabe.
- Voice Actors: Diedrich Bader, Dee Bradley Baker, Jeff Bennett, Corey Burton, John Di Maggio, Lex Lang, Kevin Michael Richardson.
- Directed By Michael Goguen.
- Produced By Linda Steiner, James Tucker, Amy McKenna, Sam Register.
- Written By Joseph Kuhr.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Michael McCuistion, Kristopher Carter, Andy Strumer; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Christopher D. Lozinski.
- First Aired on September 24, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The Faceless Hunter plots to destroy Earth using a massive beast made of smaller Starros.
Cartoon Production Information:
Batman isn't going it alone this time! The Caped Crusader teams up with heroes from across the DC Universe, delivering non-stop action and adventure with a touch of comic relief. Blue Beetle, Green Arrow, Aquaman and others fight crime alongside... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Siege of Starro!: Part 2" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Siege of Starro!: Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!