Aquaman's Outrageous Adventure!Aquaman's Outrageous Adventure! (2010) Season 2 Episode 204- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 251 times total.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: Warner Bros. TV Animation, MOI Animation
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Clock King/William Tockman, Fisherman, Aquaman, Enemy Ace/Hans von Hammer, Blue Beetle, Mera, Penguin/Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot, Planet Master, Arthur Curry Jr., Green Arrow.
- Voice Actors: Diedrich Bader, Dee Bradley Baker, John Di Maggio, Will Friedle, Sirena Irwin, Stephen Root, Preston Strother; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ben Jones.
- Produced By Linda Steiner, James Tucker, Amy McKenna, Sam Register.
- Written By Steven Melching.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Michael McCuistion, Kristopher Carter, Andy Strumer; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Christopher D. Lozinski.
- First Aired on January 08, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
While on holiday, Aquaman finds that there's no rest for a hero. While his wife and son go sightseeing, he sneaks off for some crime-fighting.
Cartoon Production Information:
Batman isn't going it alone this time! The Caped Crusader teams up with heroes from across the DC Universe, delivering non-stop action and adventure with a touch of comic relief. Blue Beetle, Green... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Aquaman's Outrageous Adventure!" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Aquaman's Outrageous Adventure!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!