Death Race to Oblivion!Death Race to Oblivion! (2009) Season 2 Episode 203- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 246 times total.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: Warner Bros. TV Animation, Digital eMation, Inc.
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Joker, Captain Marvel, Plastic Man, General Steppenwolf, Black Manta, Blockbuster, Woozy Winks, Huntress/Helena Bertinelli, Captain Marvel/Billy Batson, Green Arrow, Guy Gardner, Mark Desmond, Mongol.
- Voice Actors: Diedrich Bader, Jeff Bennett, Tom Kenny, Kevin Michael Richardson, Stephen Root, Tara Strong, James Arnold Taylor; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Michael Goguen.
- Produced By Linda Steiner, James Tucker, Amy McKenna, Sam Register.
- Written By Greg Weisman.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Michael McCuistion, Kristopher Carter, Andy Strumer; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Christopher D. Lozinski.
- First Aired on November 20, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
With the safety of other planets in jeopardy, Mongol summons Batman and a host of other heroes and villains to take part in a Death Race!
Cartoon Production Information:
Batman isn't going it alone this time! The Caped Crusader teams up with heroes from across the DC Universe, delivering non-stop action and adventure with a touch of comic relief. Blue Beetle, Green... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Death Race to Oblivion!" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Death Race to Oblivion!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!