Double Dribble RiddleDouble Dribble Riddle (1977) Season 1 Episode 06- Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 379 times total.
- Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Captain Caveman, Dee Dee, Brenda, Taffy, Cave Bird.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Vernee Watson, Marilyn Schreffler, Laurel Page, Gary Owens, John Astin, Julie Bennett, Ted Cassidy, Henry Corden; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Art Scott, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Frank Andrina, Tom Barnes, Robert Bransford, Lars Calonius, Bill Carney, Rudy Cataldi, Joanna Combellick, Jim Davis, Daniel De La Vega, Joan Drake, Lillian Evans; more Animators ...
- Written By Haskell Barkin, Jameson Brewer, Dick Conway, Tony DiMarco, Ruth Flippen, Willie Gilbert, Orville Hampton, Bill Lutz, Jeff Maurer, Lee Orgel; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Ted Nichols, Paul DeKorte, La La Productions.
- Editor: Ted Baker, Tom Gleason, Karla McGregor, Ron Sawade, David Stone, Dick Elliott; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 15, 1977.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 06
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Captain Caveman is teamed up with a teen version of Charlie's Angels.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Double Dribble Riddle" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Double Dribble Riddle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!