Just Set Up The ChairsJust Set Up The Chairs (2010) Season 1 Episode 697-004- Regular Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 766 times total.
- Regular Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television, Sony Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mordecai, High Five Ghost, Rigby, Benson, Pops, Muscle Man, Skips, Clown, Destroyer of Worlds, Pony, Jimmy.
- Voice Actors: J.G. Quintel, William Salyers, Sam Marin, Mark Hamill, Jeff Bennett.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, J. G. Quintel, Chris Reccardi.
- Written By Sean Szeles, Shion Takeuchi.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh, John Enroth, Albert Fox.
- First Aired on September 13, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Mordecai and Rigby try to prove that they're not slackers by setting up chairs.
Cartoon Production Information:
Cartoon Network ordered six episodes on August 13, 2009. Each show is composed of two 11-minute episodes. Developed as an animated short for Cartoon Network's Cartoonstitute. Two groundskeepers, Mordecai (a six-foot-tall blue jay) and Rigby... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Just Set Up The Chairs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!