Goodbye, Seitaka-KunGoodbye, Seitaka-Kun (1973) Season 1 Episode 05- B˘ken Korobokkuru Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 235 times total.
- B˘ken Korobokkuru AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Eiken, Tatsunoko Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Bokkuru, Love Love, Kusu Kusu, Seitaka.
- Voice Actors: Yasushi Suzuki, Noriko Ohara, Shinpei Sakamoto, Satoshi Hasegawa.
- Produced By Yonehiko Watanabe.
- Written By Shun'ichi Yukimuro.
- Music: Bob Sakuma.
- First Aired on November 03, 1973.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Season: 1
Cartoon Production Information:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Goodbye, Seitaka-Kun? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!