Keep The Cool, BabyKeep The Cool, Baby (1967) - GoGo Toons Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 1147 times total.
- GoGo Toons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Spider, Bee, Wasp, Moth.
- Directed By Chuck Harriton.
- Produced By Shamus Culhane.
- Animated By Doug Crane, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Ruth Kneitel, Shamus Culhane.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released in November of 1967 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Mr. Spider picks up the milk and the morning news. Now he needs something to eat for breakfast. The hungry spider is hoping to make his breakfast from the various visitors in his web, but oh, boy, is he in for a big surprise! He traps a honeybee in his web; the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Co-writer Ruth Kneitel was the widow of Seymour Kneitel and the daughter of Max Fleischer. This is her only recorded animation credit, although her son Thomas says that she was an uncredited writer of Popeye and Casper cartoons for Famous Studios.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Keep The Cool, Baby" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Keep The Cool, Baby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!