The Woop Woop MysteryThe Woop Woop Mystery (2010) - Busytown Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 204 times total.
- Busytown Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cookie Jar Entertainment
- Distributed by: Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Admiral Mouse, Goldbug, Huckle, Little Fox, Lowly, Mother Cat, Mr. Pat, Pig Will, Pig Won't, Sally.
- Voice Actors: John McGrath, Little Fox), Mr. Pat), Kevin Dennis, Joanne Vannicola, Paul Wensley, Judy Marshak, Julie Lemieux; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Richard Scarry.
- Animated By David Germain, Chris Hankewich, Carrie Thornhill, Sean Bartlett, Chris Steininger, Mitch Kennedy.
- First Aired on June 03, 2010.
- Originally Aired on CBC (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
A series of strange incidents and a whoop whoop whoop sound has Pig Will and Pig Won't convinced a hungry bat is loose in Busytown!
Cartoon Production Information:
Inspired by best-selling children's author Richard Scarry, who sold more than 150 million books worldwide, "Busytown Mysteries" blends humor and learning and follows six unforgettable characters who try to solve everyday life mysteries in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Woop Woop Mystery. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Woop Woop Mystery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!