Sub-MissionSub-Mission (2010) Season 1 Episode 30- Metajets Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 323 times total.
- Metajets Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Sunwoo Entertainment Co. Ltd., Cookie Jar Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Entertainment
- Distributed by: Sunwoo Entertainment Co. Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Miller, Trey Jordan, Maggie Strong, Zak Kim, Captain Strong, General Raven, Fly Girl, Crusher, Viper, Aunt Louise, First Officer, Captain Curtis, Black Cloud Tech, Drone Ship, Reporters.
- Voice Actors: Jamie Haydon-Devlin, Scott McCord, Katie Griffin, Mpho Koaho, Steve Cumyn, Ivan Sherry, Athena Karkanis, David Berni, Jonathan Koensgen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Paul Hunt, Yong-Ho Kim.
- Produced By Ria Westaway, Jane Crawford, Han-Kyu Lee, Ken Cuperus, Moon-Ju Kang, Han-Young Kang, Toper Taylor, Michael Hirsh, Pamela Slavin, Jamie Waese; more Producers ...
- Written By Edward Kay.
- Music: Comies, David Kelly, Brian Pickett, James Chapple.
- First Aired on July 30, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada), TF1 (France), KBS 1, Studio 23, Disney Channel Asia, Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- South Korea / Canada
A drone submarine threatens to destroy several cities, forcing the team to split up during the rescue.
Cartoon Production Information:
2D and 3D digital animation. This TV series premiered on Teletoon in July 2008; air dates shown are for Cartoon Network. Metajets is an action-packed series about aeronautical adventure. Think of it as NASCAR in the clouds. But the adventures don't... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sub-Mission. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sub-Mission? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!