Sky-RidersSky-Riders (2010) Season 1 Episode 18- Metajets Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 700 times total.
- Metajets Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Sunwoo Entertainment Co. Ltd., Cookie Jar Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Entertainment
- Distributed by: Sunwoo Entertainment Co. Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Miller, Trey Jordan, Maggie Strong, Zak Kim, Captain Strong, General Raven, Fly Girl, Crusher, Viper, Aunt Louise, First Officer, Captain Curtis, Colt, Pilot, Razor, News Anchor, Mayor, Boomer, Jet, Reporters, Museum Patrons, Local Girls.
- Voice Actors: Jamie Haydon-Devlin, Scott McCord, Katie Griffin.
- Directed By Paul Hunt, Yong-Ho Kim.
- Produced By Ria Westaway, Jane Crawford, Han-Kyu Lee, Ken Cuperus, Moon-Ju Kang, Han-Young Kang, Toper Taylor, Michael Hirsh, Pamela Slavin, Jamie Waese; more Producers ...
- Written By Grant Sauve.
- Music: Comies, David Kelly, Brian Pickett, James Chapple.
- First Aired on July 14, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada), TF1 (France), KBS 1, Studio 23, Disney Channel Asia, Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- South Korea / Canada
A new team of heroes emerges, winning over the public. The Metajets are suspicious, though, and wonder how the team always seems to be in the perfect place at the perfect time.
Cartoon Production Information:
2D and 3D digital animation. This TV series premiered on Teletoon in July 2008; air dates shown are for Cartoon Network. Metajets is an action-packed series about aeronautical adventure. Think of it... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sky-Riders. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sky-Riders? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!