Steps Towards Maturity And HealthSteps Towards Maturity And Health (1969)
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 592 times total.
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Production
- Distributed by: The Upjohn Company
- Directed By Les Clark.
- Produced By Ken Peterson.
- Animated By Art Stevens, Cliff Nordberg, Jack Boyd.
- Written By William R. Bosche'.
- Music: Robert F. Brunner, Mel Levin.
- Editor: Jim Love.
- Originally Released in December of 1969 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
Teenagers can grow up to be responsible or downright crazy! Scenes from Disney's live-action True-Life Adventures series are used to help tell the story.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Steps Towards Maturity And Health. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Steps Towards Maturity And Health? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!