Bounty HuntersBounty Hunters (2010) Season 2 Episode 219- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 249 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Pirate Trooper, Anakin Skywalker, Muk Muk Monkey, Sugi, Rumi, Ahsoka Tano, Village Child, Hondo Ohnaka, Casiss, Seripas, Gwarm, Dilanni, Pirate Scout, Embo.
- Voice Actors: James Arnold Taylor, Matt Lanter, Anna Graves, Ashley Eckstein, Jim Cummings, Greg Baldwin, Stephen Stanton, Dave Filoni; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Steward Lee.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Carl Ellsworth.
- Music: Kevin Kiner.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on March 27, 2010. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network UK, TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 219
- Season: 2
When Anakin, Ahsoka and Obi-Wan crash on Felucia, they decide to help a pack of bounty hunters protect local farmers from pirates intent on stealing their valuable crop.
Cartoon Production Information:
Air Date refects first showing in the United Kingdom. Season two was also called, "Rise of the Bounty Hunters." On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bounty Hunters" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bounty Hunters? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!