Voyage Of TemptationVoyage Of Temptation (2010) Season 2 Episode 121- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 228 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Duchess Satine Kryze, Tal Merrik, Orn Free Taa, Clone Troopers, Captain Rex, Cody, Onaconda Farr, Pre Vizsla, Servant Droid, Ship Captain, Rabbit Droid, Chancellor Palpatine.
- Voice Actors: James Arnold Taylor, Matt Lanter, Anna Graves, Greg Proops, Phil LaMarr, Dee Bradley Baker, Jon Favreau, Tom Kane, Corey Burton, David Acord; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Brian Kalin O' Connell.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Paul Dini, Scott Murphy, Henry Gilroy.
- Music: Kevin Kiner.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on February 05, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
As Satine heads to Coruscant, the clones find assassin droids in the cargo and Obi-Wan tries to identify the traitor.
Cartoon Production Information:
Season two was also called, "Rise of the Bounty Hunters." On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, along... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Voyage Of Temptation" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Voyage Of Temptation? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!