Howl of the Fright Hound
Alternate Title: Rise Of The FrighthoundHowl of the Fright Hound (Rise Of The Frighthound) (2010) Season 1 Episode 110- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 641 times total.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Velma Dinkley, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Officer Johnson, Gary, French Nerd, Angie Dinkley, Professor Pericles, Jason, British Nerd, Demon Dog, Jason's Mom, Sheriff Stone, Ethan, Japanese Nerd, Guards, Tourists.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Mindy Cohn, Grey DeLisle, Matthew Lillard, Dee Bradley Baker, Tony Cervone, Frances Conroy, Udo Kier, Daryl Sabara; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Victor Cook.
- Produced By Mitch Watson, Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Sam Register.
- Written By Brat Jennett.
- Music: Robert J. Krall.
- First Aired on October 04, 2010. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Crystal Cove is terrorized by a mysterious violent dog. Sheriff Stone blames Scooby-Doo and arrests him. While visiting Scooby at Crystal Cove's Animal Asylum "for the Criminally Insane," Mystery Inc. encounter Professor Pericles, who gives them a warning, meant... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and their talking dog Scooby-Doo are back, solving mysteries in the spooky town of Crystal Cove, a sleepy coastal village that boasts a long history of ghostly sightings, werewolves and glowing deep sea divers. When... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Howl of the Fright Hound" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Howl of the Fright Hound? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!