Secret Of The Ghost RigSecret Of The Ghost Rig (2010) Season 1 Episode 103- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 600 times total.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. E, Velma Dinkley, Mayor Fred Jones Sr., Motorcycle Cop, Daphne Blake, Angel Dynamite, Shaggy Rogers, Skipper Shelton, Nan Blake, George Avocados, Rung Ladderton, Teen Driver, Sheriff Stone, Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Barty Blake.
- Voice Actors: Lewis Black, Mindy Cohn, Gary Cole, Grey DeLisle, Vivica A. Fox, Matthew Lillard, John O'Hurley, Kath Soucie, James Arnold Taylor, Patrick Warburton; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Victor Cook.
- Produced By Mitch Watson, Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Sam Register.
- Written By Michelle Lamoreaux, Robert Lamoreaux, Mitch Watson.
- Music: Robert J. Krall.
- First Aired on July 26, 2010. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 103
- Season: 1
A trucker ghost haunts Crystal Cove. Things get weirder when the town's doorknobs go missing, along with a priceless diamond.
Cartoon Production Information:
Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and their talking dog Scooby-Doo are back, solving mysteries in the spooky town of Crystal Cove, a sleepy coastal village that boasts a long history of ghostly sightings, werewolves and glowing deep sea divers. When... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Secret Of The Ghost Rig" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Secret Of The Ghost Rig? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!