The Old Cat And Mouse GameThe Old Cat And Mouse Game (1980) Season 1 Episode 201-05- Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 403 times total.
- Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Scrappy-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Cat Man.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Casey Kasem, Jack Angel, Marlene Aragon, Joe Baker, Michael Bell, Bill Callaway, Pat Fraley, Marla Frumkin, Joan Gerber; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Oscar Dufau, George Gordon, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora.
- Produced By Don Jurwich, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Anne Marie Bardwell, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Warren Batchelder, Max Becraft, Carole Beers, Bob Bemiller, Richard Bowman, Bob Bransford; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, John Bradford, Diane Duane, John Dunn, Mark Evanier, Willie Gilbert, Paul Haggis, Glenn Leopold, Joan Maurer, Michael Maurer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan, Joe Sandusky.
- First Aired on November 15, 1980.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Episode Number: 201-05
- Season: 1
Scooby, Shaggy and Scrappy fall foul of the evil Cat Man while visiting the Tibetan Mountains.
Cartoon Production Information:
This show featured Scooby-Doo, Scrappy-Doo and Shaggy Rogers, dropping Fred, Daphne and Velma. The three ran the Fearless Detective Agency and traveled around the world solving mysteries. Don Messick begins performing double duty as the voices of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Old Cat And Mouse Game" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Old Cat And Mouse Game? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!