The Richie Rich / Scooby-Doo Hour (Series)The Richie Rich / Scooby-Doo Hour (Series) (1980) - The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 1553 times total.
- The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Scrappy-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Richie Rich, Freckles, Gloria, Mr. Rich, Cadbury, Mrs. Rich, Irona, Professor Keenbean, Dollar.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Casey Kasem, Sparky Marcus, Christian Hoff, Nancy Cartwright, Stan Jones, Joan Gerber, Bill Callaway; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Oscar Dufau, George Gordon, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora.
- Produced By Don Jurwich, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Anne Marie Bardwell, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Warren Batchelder, Max Becraft, Carole Beers, Bob Bemiller, Richard Bowman, Bob Bransford; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, John Bradford, Diane Duane, John Dunn, Mark Evanier, Willie Gilbert, Paul Haggis, Glenn Leopold, Joan Maurer, Michael Maurer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan, Joe Sandusky.
- First Aired on November 08, 1980.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
This series was the first in which Daphne, Velma and Fred were discarded. Shaggy, Scooby and Scrappy were the featured characters in this program. In this program,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1980, Hanna-Barbera teamed up two durable characters for one hour-long program. Richie Rich was a Harvey Comics creation from the 1960's. "The Richest Kid in the World," with an allowance that was... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Richie Rich / Scooby-Doo Hour (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!