The Scooby-Doo / Dynomutt Hour (Series)The Scooby-Doo / Dynomutt Hour (Series) (1976) - The Scooby-Doo/Dynomutt Hour Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 1278 times total.
- The Scooby-Doo/Dynomutt Hour Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy, Daphne, Shaggy, Velma, Scooby-Dum, Blue Falcon, Dynomutt.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Pat Stevens, Daws Butler, Gary Owens, Larry McCormick, Henry Corden, Regis Cordic; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Bob Bemiller, Robert Bransford, O. E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Maria Dail, Jim Davis, Marcia Fertig, Hugh Fraser, Mark Glamack, Bob Goe, Terry Harrison; more Animators ...
- Written By Haskell Barkin, Larz Bourne, Dick Conway, Tom Dagenais, Tony DiMarco, Earle Doud, Willie Gilbert, Donald Glut, Orville Hampton, Dave Ketchum; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on September 11, 1976.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
Showed new episodes of Dynomutt and Scooby-Doo.
Cartoon Production Information:
These three seasons would be syndicated as "The Scooby Doo Show", with a modified "Scooby Doo/Dynomutt" opening sequence (with references to Dynomutt removed. See below). The theme music was a total departure from the earlier "Scooby Dooby Doo"... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Scooby-Doo / Dynomutt Hour (Series). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Scooby-Doo / Dynomutt Hour (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!