Vampire Bats And Scaredy CatsVampire Bats And Scaredy Cats (1977) Season 1 Episode 81-18- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 1447 times total.
- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Scooby-Dum, Lisa Banoh.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Pat Stevens, Allan Melvin, Janet Waldo, Mickey Dolenz, Linda Huston, Virginia Gregg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Art Scott, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Frank Andrina, Tom Barnes, Robert Bransford, Lars Calonius, Bill Carney, Rudy Cataldi, Joanna Combellick, Jim Davis, Daniel De La Vega, Joan Drake, Lillian Evans; more Animators ...
- Written By Haskell Barkin, Jameson Brewer, Dick Conway, Tony DiMarco, Ruth Flippen, Willie Gilbert, Orville Hampton, Bill Lutz, Jeff Maurer, Lee Orgel; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Ted Baker, Tom Gleason, Karla McGregor, Ron Sawade, David Stone, Dick Elliott; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 17, 1977.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 21:54 minutes.
- Season: 1
Lisa Banoh must be good friend of the Gang's seeing they decided to visit her on an island called 'Great Skull Island'. It is her 18th birthday after all, but... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first episode to re-introduce a title card. In it, The Mystery Inc. gang runs out of the mystery machine parked outside at night in front of a house and different title card music plays. In the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Vampire Bats And Scaredy Cats? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!