No Sssweater Is BetterNo Sssweater Is Better (2010) Season 1 Episode 108-B- The Cat In The Hat Knows A Lot About That! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 249 times total.
- The Cat In The Hat Knows A Lot About That! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Portfolio Entertainment, Collingwood O'Hare Productions Ltd.
In Association With: Random House Children's Entertainment, Dr. Seuss, KQED
- Distributed by: Disney Channel, PBS, Treehouse TV
- Cartoon Characters: The Cat in the Hat, Sally, Nick, Fish, Thing 1, Thing 2, Nick's Mom, Sally's Mom, Toucans, Howlers.
- Voice Actors: Martin Short, Alexa Torrington, Jacob Ewaniuk, Robert Tinkler.
- Directed By Tony Collingwood, Paul Gunson.
- Produced By Julie Stall, Helen Stroud, Amanda Smith, Lisa Olfman, Joy Rosen, Tony Collingwood.
- Animated By Keith Archibald, Michael Barth, Chris Butler, Christopher J. Camirand, A.J. Cote, Chris Doe, Andrew Doris, Max Dylak, Chris Gage, Maite Garcia, Ryan Geriepy, Shawn Harper; more Animators ...
- Written By Grant Sauve.
- First Aired on August 28, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Treehouse TV (Canada), PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Canada / United Kingdom
Nick has grown out of his favorite sweater, but he doesn't want to part with it. The Cat in the Hat has a friend with the exact same problem! He brings them to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Each 30-minute episode consists of two cartoons. Based on the acclaimed The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library book series, published by Random House. Education Objective: As a snake grows too big for... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of No Sssweater Is Better. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about No Sssweater Is Better? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!