There's A Demon Shark In The Foggy DarkThere's A Demon Shark In The Foggy Dark (1976) Season 1 Episode 760012- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 687 times total.
- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Pat Stevens, Allan Melvin, Janet Waldo, Mickey Dolenz, Linda Huston, Virginia Gregg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, O. E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Hugh Fraser, Bob Hathcock, Jerry Hathcock, Volus Jones, Ken Muse, Rod Parkes; more Animators ...
- Written By Larz Bourne, Dick Conway, Willie Gilbert, Duane Poole, Haskell Barkin, Tom Dagenais, Tony DiMarco, Norman Maurer, Dick Robbins, Dalton Sandifer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on November 06, 1976.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 24:15 minutes.
- Season: 1
The gang's day of water-skiing comes to a halt when they get tangled up in a mystery involving missing pearls and a million year old shark monster!
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about There's A Demon Shark In The Foggy Dark? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!