Flower PowerFlower Power (2010) Season 1 Episode 105-A- The Cat In The Hat Knows A Lot About That! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 301 times total.
- The Cat In The Hat Knows A Lot About That! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Portfolio Entertainment, Collingwood O'Hare Productions Ltd.
In Association With: Random House Children's Entertainment, Dr. Seuss, KQED
- Distributed by: Disney Channel, PBS, Treehouse TV
- Cartoon Characters: The Cat in the Hat, Sally, Nick, Fish, Thing 1, Thing 2, Hummingbird, Tree Frog, Sally's Mom.
- Voice Actors: Martin Short, Alexa Torrington, Jacob Ewaniuk, Robert Tinkler.
- Directed By Tony Collingwood, Paul Gunson.
- Produced By Julie Stall, Helen Stroud, Amanda Smith, Lisa Olfman, Joy Rosen, Tony Collingwood.
- Animated By Keith Archibald, Michael Barth, Chris Butler, Christopher J. Camirand, A.J. Cote, Chris Doe, Andrew Doris, Max Dylak, Chris Gage, Maite Garcia, Ryan Geriepy, Shawn Harper; more Animators ...
- Written By Brad Birch.
- First Aired on August 21, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Treehouse TV (Canada), PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Canada / United Kingdom
Sally's mom has a cold, so Sally wants to pick her some colorful flowers to make her feel better. The Cat in the Hat takes Nick and Sally to the forest of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Each 30-minute episode consists of two cartoons. Based on the acclaimed The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library book series, published by Random House. Education Objective: Flowers aren't just pretty.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Flower Power. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Flower Power? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!