The Spirits Of '76The Spirits Of '76 (1976) Season 1 Episode 76014- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 782 times total.
- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Willett, Mr. Clive, Grumper. The Ghosts Of Benedict Arnold, Major Andre, William Demont.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Pat Stevens, Allan Melvin, Janet Waldo, Mickey Dolenz, Linda Huston, Virginia Gregg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, O. E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Hugh Fraser, Bob Hathcock, Jerry Hathcock, Volus Jones, Ken Muse, Rod Parkes; more Animators ...
- Written By Larz Bourne, Dick Conway, Willie Gilbert, Duane Poole, Haskell Barkin, Tom Dagenais, Tony DiMarco, Norman Maurer, Dick Robbins, Dalton Sandifer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on September 25, 1976.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 24:15 minutes.
- Season: 1
In Washington D.C., the gang gets locked up in the Smithsonian Institute for the night. This institute, if you don't know, is chock full of antiques, inventions, and of course Ghosts!
Cartoon Production Information:
The Spirits of '76's original synopsis had William Demont preceded by Aaron Burr. America's Bicentennial was the inspiration for this cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Spirits Of '76? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!