The No-Faced Zombie Chase CaseThe No-Faced Zombie Chase Case (1976) Season 1 Episode 81-5- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 644 times total.
- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Mr. Dilly, Mr. Dally.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Pat Stevens, Allan Melvin, Janet Waldo, Mickey Dolenz, Linda Huston, Virginia Gregg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, O. E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Hugh Fraser, Bob Hathcock, Jerry Hathcock, Volus Jones, Ken Muse, Rod Parkes; more Animators ...
- Written By Larz Bourne, Dick Conway, Willie Gilbert, Duane Poole, Haskell Barkin, Tom Dagenais, Tony DiMarco, Norman Maurer, Dick Robbins, Dalton Sandifer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on October 30, 1976.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
While eating the other end of a foot-long sandwich sticking out of the window of a pizza parlor, Scooby-Doo witnesses the theft of the valuable "Golden Galleon" from a coin shop, and the gang becomes entangled in an attempt to capture the thief. The culprit is a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as in "dooby dooby doo") has appeared on television... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The No-Faced Zombie Chase Case? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!