The Ghost Of The Bad Humor ManThe Ghost Of The Bad Humor Man (1976) Season 1 Episode 76015- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1029 times total.
- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Pat Stevens, Allan Melvin, Janet Waldo, Mickey Dolenz, Linda Huston, Virginia Gregg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, O. E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Hugh Fraser, Bob Hathcock, Jerry Hathcock, Volus Jones, Ken Muse, Rod Parkes; more Animators ...
- Written By Larz Bourne, Dick Conway, Willie Gilbert, Duane Poole, Haskell Barkin, Tom Dagenais, Tony DiMarco, Norman Maurer, Dick Robbins, Dalton Sandifer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on October 02, 1976.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22:45 minutes.
- Season: 1
One rainy night Freddy lets Shaggy drive his precious Mystery Machine- and Shaggy wrecks it! Luckily for Shag, it wasn't his fault; he slid on a ton of Popsicles... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hanna-Barbera's original synopsis for "The Ghost Of The Bad Humor Man" found the 3 Neapolitan phantoms preceded by gorillas. The design for the Neapolitan phantoms was inspired by The Phantom Shadow,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Ghost Of The Bad Humor Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!