Gone, Gone BakuganGone, Gone Bakugan (2009) Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1176 times total.
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia Cartoon SeriesSeries
- Nelvana Limited, Sega Toys, Bakugan Project, Japan Vitstick, Sega Corporation, Spin Master, Tokyo Movie Shinsha Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Dan, Shun, Marucho, Ace, Baron, Mira, Spectra, Lync, Mylene, Shadow, Volt, Gus, Julie, Tigrerra, Joe, Zenet, Ren, Nurzak, Jeese, Mason, Sid, Kazarina, Lena, Gill, Preyas, Masquerade, Alice, Runo, Drago, Keith, Prince Hydron, Princess Fabia, Dr. Michael, Dr. Clay, Baku-Pod, Gauntlet, Rabreeder, Hal-G.
- Voice Actors: Katie Griffin, Louise Vallance, Adam Reid, Barbara Mamabolo, David Reale, Hadley Kay, Jeremy Harris, Julian Osen, Kyle MacDonald; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mitsuo Hashimoto.
- Produced By Matthew Wexler, Shunji Aoki, Kenji Mizunuma, Naoki Sasada, Patricia R. Burns, Matthew Skal, Jocelyn Hamilton, Scott Dyer, Doug Murphy, Ronnen Harary; more Producers ...
- Written By Shelley Hoffman, Robert Pincombe, Terry Klassen, Ward Perry.
- Music: Neil Parfitt, Benson Taylor.
- Editor: Jonas Crawley, Masashi Furukawa.
- Series Began Airing on September 05, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada), Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Ran For: 1 Season.
- Canada / Japan
Drago is transformed by Spectra and the Forbidden Cards.
Cartoon Production Information:
Dan and the brawlers are back with a more powerful team. Life on New Vestroia has been peaceful until the Vestal people invade, capturing and enslaving the Bakugan in ball form. Drago, who is... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gone, Gone Bakugan. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gone, Gone Bakugan? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!