Duel In The DunesDuel In The Dunes (2009) Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1203 times total.
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia Cartoon SeriesSeries
- Nelvana Limited, Sega Toys, Bakugan Project, Japan Vitstick, Sega Corporation, Spin Master, Tokyo Movie Shinsha Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Dan, Shun, Marucho, Ace, Baron, Mira, Spectra, Lync, Mylene, Shadow, Volt, Gus, Julie, Tigrerra, Joe, Zenet, Ren, Nurzak, Jeese, Mason, Sid, Kazarina, Lena, Gill, Preyas, Masquerade, Alice, Runo, Drago, Keith, Prince Hydron, Princess Fabia, Dr. Michael, Dr. Clay, Baku-Pod, Gauntlet, Rabreeder, Hal-G.
- Voice Actors: Katie Griffin, Louise Vallance, Adam Reid, Barbara Mamabolo, David Reale, Hadley Kay, Jeremy Harris, Julian Osen, Kyle MacDonald; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mitsuo Hashimoto.
- Produced By Matthew Wexler, Shunji Aoki, Kenji Mizunuma, Naoki Sasada, Patricia R. Burns, Matthew Skal, Jocelyn Hamilton, Scott Dyer, Doug Murphy, Ronnen Harary; more Producers ...
- Written By Shelley Hoffman, Robert Pincombe, Terry Klassen, Ward Perry.
- Music: Neil Parfitt, Benson Taylor.
- Editor: Jonas Crawley, Masashi Furukawa.
- Series Began Airing on August 08, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada), Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Ran For: 1 Season.
- Canada / Japan
Marucho and Elfin wander the desert until Volt appears and demands a duel.
Cartoon Production Information:
Dan and the brawlers are back with a more powerful team. Life on New Vestroia has been peaceful until the Vestal people invade, capturing and enslaving the Bakugan in ball form. Drago, who is... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Duel In The Dunes. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Duel In The Dunes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!