Return Of A FriendReturn Of A Friend (2009) Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 1176 times total.
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia Cartoon SeriesSeries
- Nelvana Limited, Sega Toys, Bakugan Project, Japan Vitstick, Sega Corporation, Spin Master, Tokyo Movie Shinsha Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Dan, Shun, Marucho, Ace, Baron, Mira, Spectra, Lync, Mylene, Shadow, Volt, Gus, Julie, Tigrerra, Joe, Zenet, Ren, Nurzak, Jeese, Mason, Sid, Kazarina, Lena, Gill, Preyas, Masquerade, Alice, Runo, Drago, Keith, Prince Hydron, Princess Fabia, Dr. Michael, Dr. Clay, Baku-Pod, Gauntlet, Rabreeder, Hal-G.
- Voice Actors: Katie Griffin, Louise Vallance, Adam Reid, Barbara Mamabolo, David Reale, Hadley Kay, Jeremy Harris, Julian Osen, Kyle MacDonald; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mitsuo Hashimoto.
- Produced By Matthew Wexler, Shunji Aoki, Kenji Mizunuma, Naoki Sasada, Patricia R. Burns, Matthew Skal, Jocelyn Hamilton, Scott Dyer, Doug Murphy, Ronnen Harary; more Producers ...
- Written By Shelley Hoffman, Robert Pincombe, Terry Klassen, Ward Perry.
- Music: Neil Parfitt, Benson Taylor.
- Editor: Jonas Crawley, Masashi Furukawa.
- Series Began Airing on June 13, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada), Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Ran For: 1 Season.
- Canada / Japan
Dan is haunted by dreams of his defeat at the hands of Gus, the Vexos Number Two Brawler. So when a taunting hologram of Gus appears and challenges him to a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dan and the brawlers are back with a more powerful team. Life on New Vestroia has been peaceful until the Vestal people invade, capturing and enslaving the Bakugan in ball form. Drago, who is... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Return Of A Friend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!