Scooby-Doo, Where's The Crew?Scooby-Doo, Where's The Crew? (1976) Season 1 Episode 76016- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 639 times total.
- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Pat Stevens, Allan Melvin, Janet Waldo, Mickey Dolenz, Linda Huston, Virginia Gregg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, O. E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Hugh Fraser, Bob Hathcock, Jerry Hathcock, Volus Jones, Ken Muse, Rod Parkes; more Animators ...
- Written By Larz Bourne, Dick Conway, Willie Gilbert, Duane Poole, Haskell Barkin, Tom Dagenais, Tony DiMarco, Norman Maurer, Dick Robbins, Dalton Sandifer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on October 16, 1976.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22:41 minutes.
- Season: 1
The gang goes on a cruise aboard the 'Sea Prowler' and come into contact with the Ghost of Captain Pescado. Turns out the ghost is pretty ok for a ghost, just as... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Scooby-Doo, Where's The Crew?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!