Fast Times When The Rip Tide's HighFast Times When The Rip Tide's High (2009) Season 1 Episode 8- Stoked Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 290 times total.
- Stoked Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Fresh TV, Canadian Television Fund, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: Reef (Leslie), Broseph, Johnny Front Desk Guy, "Fin" McCloud, Emma, Lauren "Lo" Ridgemount, George Ridgemount, Tyler "Ty" Ridgemount, The Kahuna, Ripper, Rosie, Mr. Ridgemount, Andrew "Bummer" Baumer, "No Pants" Lance, Wipeout, Mrs. Ridgemount, Grommet, Kelly, Mark Marvin, Todd Marvin, Mr. Marvin, Mrs. Marvin, Captain Ron.
- Voice Actors: Terry McGurrin, Katie Crown, Lauren Lipson, Fiona Reid, Jamie Watson, Emilie-Claire Barlow, Taylor Barber, Stacey DePass, Darren Frost; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Faruk Cemalovic, Mike MacDougall, Paul Watling.
- Produced By George Elliott, Brian Irving, Tom McGillis, Jennifer Pertsch.
- Animated By Dejan Brujic, Maneerat Bunchoo, Kelly Carlson, Matt Cassan, Faruk Cemalovic, Daniella Demysh, Kelly Erwin, Chris Fourney, Mike Fowler, Kitty Fung, Piotr Peter Gajewicz, Colin Gillis; more Animators ...
- Written By Jennifer Pertsch, Tom McGillis, Brian Hartigan, Jeremy Winkels, Christin Simms.
- Music: Graeme Cornies.
- Editor: Tom Berger, Emanuel Amorim.
- First Aired on August 09, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada), Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Cartoon Production Information:
A group of groms come together one summer on legendary Sunset Island, B.C. to experience the ultimate surfer's dream- the endless summer! Emma, Reef and Fin join locals Broseph, Flo, her brothers... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fast Times When The Rip Tide's High? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!