Hang In There, Scooby-DooHang In There, Scooby-Doo (1977) Season 1 Episode 81-20- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 1089 times total.
- Scooby-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Pat Stevens, Allan Melvin, Janet Waldo, Mickey Dolenz, Linda Huston, Virginia Gregg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Art Scott, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Frank Andrina, Tom Barnes, Robert Bransford, Lars Calonius, Bill Carney, Rudy Cataldi, Joanna Combellick, Jim Davis, Daniel De La Vega, Joan Drake, Lillian Evans; more Animators ...
- Written By Haskell Barkin, Jameson Brewer, Dick Conway, Tony DiMarco, Ruth Flippen, Willie Gilbert, Orville Hampton, Bill Lutz, Jeff Maurer, Lee Orgel; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Ted Baker, Tom Gleason, Karla McGregor, Ron Sawade, David Stone, Dick Elliott; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 01, 1977.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The gang heads to the southwest to watch a hang gliding contest, only to run into a ghostly pterodactyl!
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hang In There, Scooby-Doo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!