The Skinny On ParkerThe Skinny On Parker (2009) Season 1 Episode 3- Producing Parker Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 430 times total.
- Producing Parker Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Breakthrough Films & Television (Breakthrough Entertainment), Philippine Animation Studio.
In Association With: Canwest Media
- Distributed by: TVtropolis
- Cartoon Characters: Dee, Parker Kovak, Simon Nolan, Massimo, Chicago Hyatt, Blake Bellamy, Gunther Fuerst, Terrorist, Slim Sitter 3000, Victoria LafayetteTVtropolis, Announcer, Chantal.
- Voice Actors: Kim Cattrall, Kristin Booth, Aaron Abrams, Jamie Watson, Sarah Cornell, Peter Keleghan, Dwayne Hill, Sean Cullen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robin Budd.
- Produced By Kevin Gillis, Maria Eliza Tamayo, Stephanie Betts, Suzie Gallo, Ira Levy, Peter Williamson, Laura Kosterski.
- Written By Christin Simms, Robin Budd.
- Awards: Nominee, Gemini Award, Best Performance in an Animated Program or Series, Kristin Booth, 2010; Nominee, Gemini Award, Best Performance in an Animated Program or Series, Kim Cattrall, 2010.
- Music: Asher Lenz, Stephen Skratt.
- First Aired on May 18, 2009.
- Originally Aired on TVtropolis (Canada).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
An edgy send-up of the daytime talk show genre, Producing Parker follows the outrageous adventures of Parker Kovak, an overworked and underpaid television producer, as she manages her boss's delicate ego, the quirky production crew, and all the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Skinny On Parker. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Skinny On Parker? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!