Beastwoman, Part OneBeastwoman, Part One (1977) Season 1 Episode 81-01- Dynomutt, Dog Wonder Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 631 times total.
- Dynomutt, Dog Wonder Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Radley Crowne/The Blue Falcon, Dynomutt, Beastwoman.
- Voice Actors: Gary Owens, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Art Scott, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Carlos Alfonso, Ed Barge, Bob Bemiller, O. E. Callahan, George Cannata, Bob Carr, Steve Clark, Jesse Cosio, Maria Dail, Edward DeMattia, Izzy Ellis, Marcia Fertig; more Animators ...
- Written By Neal Barbera, Larz Bourne, Bill Butler, Tom Dagenais, Earl Doud, Fred Freiberger, Donald Glut, Dave Ketchum, Larry Markes, Jack Mendelsohn; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Richard Allen, Earl Bennett, Milton Krear, Terry Moore, Joe Sandusky, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 10, 1977.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 81-01
- Season: 1
The evil Beastwoman uses her multifrequency Beastwhistle to call all the animals in the Big City Zoo to break out of their cages and drive the people out. Dog Wonder finds Beastwoman in a dog parlor where he gets a poodle chip. Dog Wonder succumbs to the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Second-season debut for Dynomutt Dog Wonder, now seen as part of Scooby's All-Star Laff-A-Lympics.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Beastwoman, Part One. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Beastwoman, Part One? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!