The Injustice League Of AmericaThe Injustice League Of America (1976) Season 1 Episode 83-14- Dynomutt Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 531 times total.
- Dynomutt Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Blue Falcon, Dynomutt, Mayor Gaunt, Fishface, The Worm, The Queen Hornet, Lowbrow, Superthug, The Gimmick.
- Voice Actors: Gary Owens, Frank Welker, Larry McCormick, Ron Feinberg, Julie McWhirter, Don Messick, Allan Melvin, Casey Kasem, Regis Cordic, Joan Gerber; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Steve Clark, Maria Dail, Jim David, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, Rod Parkes, Veve Risto, Jay Sarbry, Bob Bemiller, Robert Bransford, O. E. Callahan, Lars Calonius; more Animators ...
- Written By Earl Doud, Jeff Maurer, Lee Orgel, Haskell Barkin, Donald Glut, Orville Hampton, Michael Maurer, Dalton Sandifer, Deidre Staright, Norman Maurer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on December 04, 1976.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Six of the most evil criminals ever to face The Daring Duo- Fishface, The Worm, The Queen Hornet, Lowbrow, Superthug, and The Gimmick- have broken Big City Prison.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This episode was the first to air as part of the newly retitled (and extended!) Scooby-Doo/Dynomutt Hour. Only Ron Feinberg and Julie McWhirter reprise their original roles as the voices The Worm and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Injustice League Of America. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Injustice League Of America? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!