Tin KongTin Kong (1976) Season 1 Episode 83-11- Dynomutt Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 397 times total.
- Dynomutt Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Radley Crowne/The Blue Falcon, Dynomutt, Mayor Gaunt, F.O.C.U.S. One, Eric Von Flick, Tin Kong.
- Voice Actors: Gary Owens, Frank Welker, Larry McCormick, Ron Feinberg, Casey Kasem, Don Messick, Heather North, Pat Stevens, Regis Cordic, Joan Gerber; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Steve Clark, Maria Dail, Jim David, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, Rod Parkes, Veve Risto, Jay Sarbry, Bob Bemiller, Robert Bransford, O. E. Callahan, Lars Calonius; more Animators ...
- Written By Jeff Maurer, Norman Maurer.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on November 20, 1976.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Daring Duo meet evil Eric Von Flick, a hack movie director who situates in the abandoned Epic Studios just outside of Big City, who attempts production of the greatest disaster movie of all time: The Total Destruction Of Big City, starring Tin Kong, a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Undoubtedly this was inspired by the 1976 remake of the 1933 horror classic, King Kong. Dynomutt's encounter with the $12 Million Man at the celebrity roast is in reference to the live-action drama The Six Million Dollar Man (ABC, 1973-78).
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tin Kong. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tin Kong? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!