Twenty Thousand Screams Under The SeaTwenty Thousand Screams Under The Sea (1979) - Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1300 times total.
- Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Scrappy-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Lennie Weinrib, Casey Kasem, Frank Welker, Pat Stevens, Heather North Kenney, Jack Angel, Marlene Aragon, Joe Baker, Michael Bell; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, George Gordon.
- Produced By Don Jurwich, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Anne Marie Bardwell, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Maxwell Becraft, Richard Coleman, John Conning, Jesse Cosio, Gabor Csupo, Zeon Davush; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, Diane Duane, Mark Evanier, Willie Gilbert, Glenn Leopold, Duane Poole, Tom Swale, David Villaire.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on November 17, 1979.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
While in Mexico, the kids hear of Senor Valdez, a local fisherman, who found a Sea Beast in the water. Pretty soon the beast appears at a diving contest, and tries to scare... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The classic Mystery, Inc. gang (Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo) gain a new member named Scrappy-Doo. This was one of the few programs with Scrappy that also featured the entire original gang from Scooby Doo, Where Are You! As the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Twenty Thousand Screams Under The Sea? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!