Who's Minding The Monster?Who's Minding The Monster? (1983) - The All-New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 363 times total.
- The All-New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Yabba-Doo, Scrappy-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Daphne Blake.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Casey Kasem, Frank Welker, Heather North, Adrienne Alexander, Jack Angel, Ed Begley, Jr., Randy Bennett, Howard Caine; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Oscar Dufau, George Gordon, Carl Urbano, John Walker, Rudy Zamora, Bob Goe; more Directors ...
- Produced By Art Scott, Iwao Takamoto, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Lefty Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Daniel De La Vega, Joan Drake, Jim Duffy, David Feiss, Hugh Fraser, Jeff Hall, Bill Hutten; more Animators ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul Dekorte.
- Editor: Larry C. Cowan, Gil Iverson.
- First Aired on November 12, 1983.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
In this series, Daphne is working for a teen magazine as an investigative reporter. She hires Scooby-Doo, Scrappy-Doo and Shaggy to help her find stories to report on. This show marked Scooby-Doo's return to the mystery format after Scooby-Doo, Scrappy-Doo and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In this series, Daphne is working for a teen magazine as an investigative reporter. She hires Scooby-Doo, Scrappy-Doo and Shaggy to help her find stories to report on. This show marked Scooby-Doo's return to the mystery format after... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Who's Minding The Monster?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Who's Minding The Monster?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!