Cycle GangCycle Gang (1980) Season 1 Episode 802-B- Super Friends (II) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 704 times total.
- Super Friends (II) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Wonder Woman, Jayna Wonder, Zan Wonder, Gleek.
- Voice Actors: Mike Bell, Bill Callaway, Danny Dark, Casey Kasem, Olan Soulé, Shannon Farnon, Louise.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Oscar Dufau, George Gordon, Charles A. Nichols, Rudy Zamora; more Directors ...
- Produced By Gerard Baldwin, Don Jurwich, Art Scott, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Bob Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Cliff Augustson, Colin Baker, Anne Marie Bardwell, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Warren Batchelder, Max Becraft, Bob Bemiller, Richard Bowman; more Animators ...
- Written By Haskell Barkin, Dick Conway, Kerry Cummings, Willie Gilbert, Don Glut, Owen Harris, Mark Jones, Elana Lesser, Norman Maurer, Duane Poole; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson.
- First Aired on September 20, 1980.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
When a motorcycle gang causes an man and his grandson to drive to the edge of a cliff, Wonder Woman and the Wonder Twins come to the rescue.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Cycle Gang. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cycle Gang? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!