English Title: The Collection VanishesKieta Korekushon (The Collection Vanishes) (1969) Season 1 Episode 11- Moomin Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 291 times total.
- Moomin AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tokyo Movie Shinsha, Telescreen
- Cartoon Characters: Moomin, Papa, Mama, Non-Non, Snufkin, Mee.
- Voice Actors: Kyôko Kishida, Kôichi Kitamura, Jouji Yanami, Junko Hori, Masashi Amenomori, Miyoko Shoji, Kousei Tomita, Chikao Ohtsuka, Hiroyuki Nishimoto; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Masaaki Ôsumi, Rin Tarô.
- Produced By Yoshihiro Nosaki.
- Animated By Yasuo Otsuka, Tsutomu Shibayama, Toyoo Ashida.
- Written By Tadaaki Yamazaki, Hisashi Inoue, Yoshiaki Yoshida, Shunichi Yukimuro, Chikara Matsumoto, Keisuke Fujikawa, Kuni Miyajima, Hiroyuki Hoshiyama; more Writers ...
- Music: Seiichirô Uno.
- First Aired on December 14, 1969.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series ran for 65 episodes in its first incarnation. Based on the series of children's books written by Finnish author Tove Jansson between 1945 and 1971. Jansson protested against the style... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Kieta Korekushon. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kieta Korekushon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!