Sinbad And The Space PiratesSinbad And The Space Pirates (1978) Season 1 Episode 127-04- Challenge of the Super Friends Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 1023 times total.
- Challenge of the Super Friends Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Jayna Wonder, Zan Wonder, Gleek.
- Voice Actors: Danny Dark, Olan Soulé, Casey Kasem, Shannon Farnon, Bill Callaway, Louise Williams, Mike Bell, Michael Rye, Jack Angel, Buster Jones, Stanley Jones; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Bob Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Cliff Augustson, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Lars Calonius, Bob Carr, Roger Chiasson, Jesse Cosio, Doug Crane, Zeon Davush, Daniel De La Vega; more Animators ...
- Written By Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 30, 1978.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Space pirates kidnap and brainwash Wonder Woman into joining their crew. Succumbing to a hypnotic ray, she helps them with their nefarious plans.
Cartoon Production Information:
Challenge of the Superfriends was a half-hour show, paired with a half-hour Superfriends. Challenge of the Superfriends came the closest to the comic books by pitting The Justice League of America against the Secret Society of Super Villains, the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Sinbad And The Space Pirates" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sinbad And The Space Pirates? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!