Lex Luthor Strikes BackLex Luthor Strikes Back (1979) - The World's Greatest Super Friends Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1006 times total.
- The World's Greatest Super Friends Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Superman, Lois Lane, Batman, Robin, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Jayna Wonder, Zan Wonder, Gleek.
- Voice Actors: Danny Dark, Olan Soulé, Casey Kasem, Bill Callaway, Shannon Farnon, Louise.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano, Oscar Dufau, George Gordon.
- Produced By Don Jurwich, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Anne Marie Bardwell, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Maxwell Becraft, Bob Bemiller, Richard Bowman, Bob Bransford, James Brummett, Oliver Callahan; more Animators ...
- Written By Jeff Scott.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 29, 1979.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Luthor returns with a plot to wipe out the Super Friends, aided by aliens from the sun. When Lois Lane interviews Luthor in jail, she finds Luthor's assistant... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1979, another change as the Super Friends became The World's Greatest Super Friends. No more Legion of Doom, and fewer heroes this time. Superman was now only joined by Wonder Woman, Aquaman,... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lex Luthor Strikes Back? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!