Rub Three Times For DisasterRub Three Times For Disaster (1979) - The World's Greatest Super Friends Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 1351 times total.
- The World's Greatest Super Friends Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Superman, Batman, Robin, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Jayna Wonder, Zan Wonder, Gleek.
- Voice Actors: Danny Dark, Olan Soulé, Casey Kasem, Bill Callaway, Shannon Farnon, Louise.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano, Oscar Dufau, George Gordon.
- Produced By Don Jurwich, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Anne Marie Bardwell, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Maxwell Becraft, Bob Bemiller, Richard Bowman, Bob Bransford, James Brummett, Oliver Callahan; more Animators ...
- Written By Jeff Scott.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 22, 1979.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
On the far-off planet of Zaghdad, a thief steals the magic lamp that holds a genie. But when his ship is attacked, the lamp spirals off to Earth where the Wonder Twins find it. The Thief arranges sub missiles to be launched as a diversion for the Super Friends.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1979, another change as the Super Friends became The World's Greatest Super Friends. No more Legion of Doom, and fewer heroes this time. Superman was now only joined by Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Batman and Robin, and the sibling Wonder Twins.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rub Three Times For Disaster. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rub Three Times For Disaster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!