Energy MassEnergy Mass (1977) Season 1 Episode 005-D- The All-New Super Friends Hour Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 624 times total.
- The All-New Super Friends Hour Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Batman, Robin, The Atom.
- Voice Actors: Olan Soulé, Casey Kasem.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Art Scott.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Frank Andrina, Hal Ambro, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Becky Bristow, Lars Calonius, O. E. Callahan, Bill Carney, Bob Carr, Rudy Cataldi, Stave Clark; more Animators ...
- Written By Jeffrey Scott, Jeff Maurer, Haskell Birkin, Norman Maurer, J. Kenneth Rotcop, Kerry Cummings, Janat Pringle, Mark Jones, Henry Sharp; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Dick Elliot.
- First Aired on October 08, 1977.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Episode Number: 005-D
- Season: 1
Batman, Robin and the Atom combine their super abilities to stop a Japanese supertrain speeding out of control, when the energy mass breaks loose and runs wild in the train.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Energy Mass. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Energy Mass? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!