Will The World Collide?Will The World Collide? (1977) Season 1 Episode 014-C- The All-New Super Friends Hour Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 535 times total.
- The All-New Super Friends Hour Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Jayna Wonder, Zan Wonder, Gleek.
- Voice Actors: Norman Alden, Danny Dark, Olan Soulé, Casey Kasem, Michael Rye, William Woodson, Ted Cassidy, Jane Jones, Joyce Mancini, Chuck McClennan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Art Scott.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Frank Andrina, Hal Ambro, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Becky Bristow, Lars Calonius, O. E. Callahan, Bill Carney, Bob Carr, Rudy Cataldi, Stave Clark; more Animators ...
- Written By Jeffrey Scott, Haskell Birkin, Norman Maurer, J. Kenneth Rotcop, Kerry Cummings, Janat Pringle, Mark Jones, Henry Sharp, Don Glut; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Dick Elliot.
- First Aired on December 10, 1977.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 014-C
- Season: 1
An alien planet moves on a collision course for Earth, threatening to destroy it, unless the Super Friends can stop it.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Will The World Collide?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Will The World Collide?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!