The Kingdom Of The ElvesThe Kingdom Of The Elves (1985) Season 1 Episode 9- David El Gnomo Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 313 times total.
- David El Gnomo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- BRB Internacional S.A.
- Cartoon Characters: David, Lisa, Holler, Swift, Susan, King, Pit, Pat, Pot.
- Voice Actors: Teófilo Martínez.
- Directed By Luis Ballester.
- Produced By Micheline Charest, Ronald A. Weinberg, Claudio Biern Boyd.
- Written By Rien Poortvliet, Wil Huygen.
- First Aired on February 26, 1985.
- Originally Aired on TVE (Spain).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
26-episode, family oriented series produced in Spain. This series was based on the children's books The Gnomes and The Secret Book of Gnomes by the Dutch author Wil Huygen and illustrator Rien... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Kingdom Of The Elves. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Kingdom Of The Elves? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!