The Discovery Of ItacaThe Discovery Of Itaca (1987) - La Llamada De Los Gnomos Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 300 times total.
- La Llamada De Los Gnomos Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BRB Internacional S.A., CINAR Animation, Miramax
- Cartoon Characters: Klaus, Dani, Bruna, Hooley, Pat, Pot, Poopey.
Characters, English Version: Klaus, Dany, Bruna, Holler, Pit, Pat, Pot.
- Voice Actors: Félix Acaso, Manuel Peiró, Cristina Victoria, Paco Hernández, Ángel Egido, José Moratalla, Teófilo Martínez.
Vocal Talent; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ernest Reid.
- Produced By Micheline Charest, Ronald A. Weinberg, Claudio Biern Boyd, Elizabeth Klinck.
- Written By Claudio Biern Boyd, Wil Huygen, Rien Poortvliet, Ernest Reid.
- First Aired about 1987.
- Originally Aired on R TVE (Spain), Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Spain / Canada / U.S.A.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
26-episode sequel to David El Gnomo produced in Spain. This series was based on the children's books The Gnomes and The Secret Book of Gnomes by the Dutch author Wil Huygen and illustrator... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Discovery Of Itaca. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Discovery Of Itaca? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!