Alternate Title: Eyes Bigger than StomachsThe Manatek (Eyes Bigger than Stomachs) (2003) Season 1 Episode 13- Die Hydronauten Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 272 times total.
- Die Hydronauten Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Epidem ZOT, France 5, KIKA, Kinderkanal, Millimages, Norddeutscher Rundfunk (NDR), Toons'N'Tales
- Distributed by: Kinderkanal
- Cartoon Characters: Neptuna, Balty, Obo, Ponto, Octavia.
- Voice Actors: Jenni Laakso, Rauno Ahonen, Taisto Oksanen, Kimmo Rasila, Jaana Bister.
- Directed By Udo Beissel.
- Written By Ishel Eichler, Eckart Fingberg, Christian Melüh.
- Music: Nils Kacirek, Lars Löhn, Christian Mevs.
- Editor: Ulf Albert.
- First Aired about 2003.
- Running Time: 13 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Finland / France / Germany
The manatees are very greedy animals. So when Johnny the young manatee falls ill, Neptuna and her friends think it is simply indigestion. But when all the marine... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Neptuna the extraterrestrial has been sent to planet Earth on a mission to study the marine world. The knowledge she brings back will be vital to save her planet, threatened with imminent engulfment... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Manatek. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Manatek? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!