The Baffles PuzzleThe Baffles Puzzle (1973) - Super Friends Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 1056 times total.
- Super Friends Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Superman/Clark Kent, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, Plastic Man, Wendy Harris, Marvin White, Wonder Dog, Jor-El, Jonathan Kent, Martha Kent, Lara, Mr. Darby.
- Voice Actors: Danny Dark, Olan Soulé, Casey Kasem, Shannon Farnon, Norman Alden, Sherry Alberoni, Frank Welker, Ted Knight; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Jim Davis, Richard Dunn, Cam Ford, Peter Gardiner, Sue Gilcrist, Gerry Grabner, Richard Jones, Cynthia Leech, Ray Nowlan, Vivien Ray, Joe Shearer, Stan Walker, Alex Toth, Rudy Zamora; more Animators ...
- Written By Fred Freiberger, Bernie Kahn, Ken Rotcop, Art Weiss, Willie Gilbert, Dick Robbinsa, Henry Sharp, Marshall Williams, Bernard Atkins; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on September 15, 1973.
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Season: 1
The mysterious Professor Baffles is making money and valuable objects disappear- until the Super Friends unravel his puzzle and stop him. The professor has... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The most powerful heroes ever - Superman, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Aquaman, Batman and Robin - join forces with teenagers Wendy and Marvin and their dog, Marvel the Wonderdog, to defend justice and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Baffles Puzzle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!